UnipolRental Auctions Center

Log in

UnipolRental Auction Center is the new portal designated to the purchase of used vehicles from UnipolRental's long-term rental contracts to which only automotive professionals can have exclusive access. By registering on the portal, it will be possible to participate in auction sessions dedicated to different types of cars and commercial vehicles.

UnipolRental Auction Center is the only official tool for buying cars returning from long-term rental.

Our offer is constantly renewed with over 50 new vehicles every day

It will be easy to view the vehicles to buy in the practical files complete with all information and follow the auctions in which you are most interested, below is a taste of our offer, to access our entire catalog simply register on the portal.

Welcome to the online auction system that was created to enable the resale of used cars ex-long term rental.

The decision to operate with a platform specifically designed to manage the flow of market entry specifically of former long-term rental vehicles now used cars (end-of-lease cars) comes as a vertical of a broader project that sees UnipolRental place itself at 360 degrees in the world of mobility within the context of the Unipol Group.

The Portal provides daily sessions, with a diverse mix that includes cars, commercial vehicles and outfitted vehicles in addition to units from Our division dedicated to the environment.

In short, a variety of vehicles ready to meet the supply needs of end-of-rental cars, with a transparent maintenance history, appraisals drawn up according to precise specifications and ready to return to the market.

Why choose us?

UnipolRental is the largest entirely Italian corporate operator in the long-term rental market.

Operating since 1994 with the name of Car Server, on 1 August 2019 it became part of the Unipol Group (100% of the capital stock of the company acquired by UnipolSai) changing the name from Car Server to UnipolRental.

The entrance into the Group has allowed UnipolRental to increase territorial coverage, adding, to the already 12,500 affiliate assistance centres and the 5 customer points directly managed in the territory, the best performing body shops on the UnipolService circuit, more than 200 UnipolGlass outlets and over 300 24/ assistance operators. There are, furthermore, over 2,500 UnipolSai agencies where it’s possible to enter into a leasing contract.

On 1 July 2023, following the merger agreement for the merger between UnipolSai and Gruppo BPER, SIFÀ was absorbed into UnipolRental. As a result of the merger, UnipolSai holds 80% of the share capital of UnipolRental, while BPER holds the remaining 20%.

Today, the company has over 430 employees, a fleet of over 130,000 vehicles and over 25,000 customers including large and medium enterprises, SMEs, Public Administrations, private individuals and professional freelancers.